Salvations and Miracles in Germany
My dear friend,
I hope you are doing great and Christ Jesus is doing amazing things in your life. I’m over and over again overwhelmed by the love and desire He has towards mankind, to be in fellowship with us.
Dwight Lyman Moody, the famous american evangelist of the 19th century made the following statement, “The thief (on the cross) had nails through both hands, so that he could not work; and a nail through each foot, so that he could not run errands for the Lord; he could not lift hand or a foot toward his salvation, and yet Christ offered him the gift of God; and he took it.”
Imagine Jesus saying to the thief, “I would like to save you, but you need to make restitution of all of your sins first.” Now, let me be clear, there is nothing wrong with restitution. In fact many times it’s a sign of a true change of heart of a person. My point is more this, all that Jesus required from the thief was to accept a free gift, the gift of salvation. We are not preaching a process, we preach a finished work. Jesus paid the full price, so that any human being can come in repentance and faith to God, and be reconciled to him. Now that is good news!!
I was in Germany from 27th-30th of last month and God moved in incredible ways. I’m so excited about what God is doing through “God-encounter ministries” in Nuremburg (and also in Germany generally speaking). This is a real movement and I was looking forward literally, the last 4 or 5 months after I was invited to preach there, to that event.
Their leader Anna Dengler told me already in advance that 500-600 people would come. The event was well announced so people even drove from 5-6 hours away, which is unusual for Germany.
I also ministered in 2 other cities on Sunday. I preached 6 times the whole weekend. Then on monday I had a long interview day with 700 Club. I’m really excited about that, the show will be sent all over Europe not only on christian TV but also on secular TV.
Here are some highlights of the weekend:
- a woman got healed of BONE CANCER. She came to me for prayer and fell under the power of God (later she told me that she fell over for the first time in her life. Before the event she asked God to fill her like never before – and He did). Afterwards she kept telling me over and over again that she will be healed. She even messaged me that several times. She really was in a place of faith. The following week she went to the doctor and they made tests – realizing that she is completely healed. She is getting invitations now to share her testimony and even talk about healing. It’s amazing what God can do through one miracle.
- there were many first time decisions. One testimony that touched me especially was that 2 sons of a Pastor made a decision for Christ. He came up to me afterwards full of joy and said, “Great job, my 2 sons got saved!!”
I was so happy. I also was told by the leader that she received many testimonies of peoples lives being transformed or of people who made a first time commitment to follow Christ.
- many other healings, especially one of the evenings I interviewed for about half an hour people that have been healed right on the spot. The presence of God was so strong in that meeting. The Lord told me specifically that the glory of God came into the building similar to how it happened when I was with Bill Johnson in Taiwan last February, as a School of Ministry Student.
- one younger woman came up to me after a meeting crying and shaking. She told me that she saw Jesus standing on the platform as I ministered the gospel. Her life got totally transformed. Glory be to God.
- you can watch a short video that God-encounter made
I love you all and appreciate you so much for reading this email. Thanks for loving Jesus, thats really the main-thing.
From 20th-27th I will be in Switzerland. Part of it will be a conference together with the Global Awakening leaders of Europe (Alun and Donna Leppit from the UK) and 3 other swiss speakers. I expect a lot from this week.
Thank you for your prayers for my travels to promote the gospel of Jesus Christ until the knowledge of the glory of the Lord covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.